Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

I recently bought a Craftsman snowblower made by Husqvarna, the unit was hundreds less than the identical Husky unit (14527). 27inch path 14.5 BS snow series motor, power steering and heated grips, all for $999!

I dont have much area to clear but I have a screwed up shoulder and I have always shoveled for the elderly lady next door. I thought for a while about putting a plow on my atv or sxs but when we get lots of snow I would quickly run out of places to put it as the atv plow doesnt lift very high.

I really dont know anything about snowblowers and just figured I couldn't go wrong with a husky so what the heck!

Any tips or comments would be appreciated

·
Registered
68 Posts
Greetings

I recently bought a Craftsman snowblower made by Husqvarna, the unit was hundreds less than the identical Husky unit (14527). 27inch path 14.5 BS snow series motor, power steering and heated grips, all for $999!

I dont have much area to clear but I have a screwed up shoulder and I have always shoveled for the elderly lady next door. I thought for a while about putting a plow on my atv or sxs but when we get lots of snow I would quickly run out of places to put it as the atv plow doesnt lift very high.

I really dont know anything about snowblowers and just figured I couldn't go wrong with a husky so what the heck!

Any tips or comments would be appreciated
yes, the first thing is to make sure you take care of your shoulder. if you have reverse gear ,use it instead of pulling the unit backwards.thats the nice thing with a blower vs. a plow, is being able to throw the snow away from blowed/plowed area.Dont build snow piles that will be hard for a vehicle driver to see around such as backing out of driveways etc. good luck with your blower you'll love it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts