·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
a nice shiny new toro, congrats

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I thought the same thing soon after it got here. If it doesn't snow, I could either be very put off or very happy lol. Last year was kind of mild but we did have a few storms that put down 10 inches.

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
It's always nice to go new. Everything shiny and there's a warranty !! Good choice.

Where are you located and when do you expect some snow ??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kissafrog: Im about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh, just in the southern end of the snow belt. Should have snow by the end of the month. Seems we always have snow by Halloween.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wasn't going to do it, but Home Depot has the HD 1028 OHXE for $1599 delivered, ebay has 15% off coupons all over, got one for $21....that takes $200 (max allowed) so $1399 delivered + tax, I will set it up. Really deliberated on this vs the Ariens 28 sho for $1249...but really wanted trigger steering and I like the no clog type system. There is really no wrong move between the 2.

·
Registered
18 Posts
wait you got the 1599 1028 HD for 1399? I could not find it for less than 1599. OK I see you got a 15% coupon for 21 $ off ebay and used it for the snowblower boy I wish I did that. The deal I got instead was 24 months interest-free

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered it at home depot but they didn't have any at the store. I was able to get the 18 months with no interest which was a nice perk. I thought about getting a bigger model but I liked the idea of having that engine size/ power with a 24" inch cut.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts