Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked this up the other day. I can say I don't know much about them. I picked up anew things reading thru the posts on here. 1976 Bobcat T7-2-12372. With a Briggs 170452 1251-01 76062511. Plan is to begin taking her apart to rebuild it. It's in pretty good shape a little rust under the cutting edge. But for $25 bucks for a running machine.... Let the fun begin. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. A manual/schematic would be outstanding.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Great buy for $25. I'd love to have one for that price.

Someone on here has a website for Bobcat's with a manual for download. I don't remember who but you can do a search or he or someone else will respond so just wait, you'll have your answer.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats, It will be interesting, try to find a manual, some brother might have one to share "on line". Take pictures as you go, and to help getting it back together.
Sid

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It runs fairly well, a little oil leak, but being it 40 years old it's to be expected.. Probably help it stay rust free for this long. Lol. The lady I got it from actually used it up until the middle of February, she was getting tired of pulling it around so she bought a little single stage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts