So I bought a Stens scraper bar coming via Amazon. I just spent longer than I thought getting those skid shoes and old scraper bar off so I can do some sanding, priming, painting and then install poly shoes from Detroit Thermo. The smaller 5 nuts along the scraper bar came off with an impact. The freakin larger 4 nuts on the skid shoes were tougher, and only after 4 yrs! I had wire wheeled the threads clean last night and gave a good douse of PBlaster. Thought that would do it but they were still feeling like they were going to round out the square frame holes. Got a vicegrip on 3 of the carriage heads and finally worked those nuts off with an impact. On the 4th, still wouldn't budge and wasn't getting a good hold with vicegrips so finally gave up and ground it down/cut it off from the inside with an angle grinder. Sheesh sparks flying etc just to get the damn skid shoe off a 4 yr old blower. I will MOST DEFINITELY apply a good amount of antiseize on the threads of the new hardware when I install the poly shoes. On one of the 4 square frame holes it started to round out but hopefully I can get it tight while still using a stainless carriage bolt.