Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi You all ..Hope everyone and theirs are doing well.
Im thinking about purchasing a new toro max 8/24 ..
Could any owners of 2019-18 model owners chim in with their positive and negative experiences.?
tha\nks Have great a Fall

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi You all ..Hope everyone and theirs are doing well.
Im thinking about purchasing a new toro max 8/24 ..
Could any owners of 2019-18 model owners chim in with their positive and negative experiences.?
tha\nks Have great a Fall
Was hoping for some info on this model as well. I'm in South Eastern Ontario, was wondering if a single stage or double stage would suffice. Not an easy answer as we get the big storms occasionally, and definitely alot of wet snow. If I'm in the fence then just spend the extra $ and get a two stage to be safe? Thanks all

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Go big, or go home. Why get something that may only serve 90% of your needs ? The small storms are easy to shovel, but the big ones may result in a heart attack.

·
Super Moderator
459 Posts
the old boy scout moto is BE PREPAIRED , go big and be ready for that big wet one, it's better to be ready than not.

where i live we've had several mild winters yet i know from my years here we can get super dumps and a big 2 stage saved me big dollars not having to call in a bucket loader

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks guys appreciate it. Like the OP I am thinking Toro 824. There's basically a single and two stage for that model and 250cc engine at the same price point at home Depot. I'm playing the waiting game to see if the two stage will drop below $1200 (cdn$!) It's a hell of a lot of money!!

·
Super Moderator
459 Posts
welcome jimmy2020

they are 100 off in the usa right now, doubtful they will drop more than. 1200 cd = 910 usd about what we can get a 826 for

1 - 6 of 6 Posts