Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Let it snow
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to announce our first Photo Contest on SnowBlowerForum!

Show Off Your Snow, Winter Photo Contest.

Get your camera out and take some photos of your favorite winter image! According to the weather network this week all the lower 48 states with the exception of Florida have snow on the ground! This is a perfect oppertunity to beat those winter blues with a litle creativity!

Here is how it works, over the next two weeks you can post your entries in this thread. Limit four images per entry per user account on the forum. The staff will pick out our favorites and vote on it from there. The winner will get a free lifetime premium membership to the snowblowerforum and will be featured on the front page of the site! Second and third runners will win a one year premium membership to the forum.

So get out there and plow it pile it shovel it and shoot it! we want to see your best winter snow filled images!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Our ice skating rink, Chippewa Lake Ohio.

6" Piece of pipe frozen into the lake, you can do the math on the rest.

Unfortunately, I threw a rod in this machine after it drank almost all of the oil in just 3 hours of use. I managed to find a 10/32 machine and a 11HP Tecumseh a couple days later. The 10/32 will get the 11hp and the 7/24 will get the 10HP.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just using the expensive dipstick.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
This was after a monster storm we had a while back in Nova Scotia. I was trying to get to my driveway. Glad I didn't have to use manual removal...
Even my dog was having a hard go of it. Finally reached my neighbour across the street...
In the second pic, the multiple tracks in the middle is our road :eek:.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Come on folks! Let's get some more pictures of snow! With all that the east coast has gotten, there's got to be some good shots.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a local marina and the local launch ramp that I use to get my boat in the water. The 3 rd is the same launch ramp, looking across the pier. I can't wait for spring!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Nice Bosoxs!!! I have many pictures of that lift brige in the background there. Im a train fan, and on one cape vacation I went down and filmed a lot of the reairoad stuff around that bridge.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts