Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice to get a manual that is either for or very close to my snowblower. Does anyone know where to get such a thing? I have had no luk in finding one and have been searching for days only to come up with dead ends every time........thanks for any help

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
We'll see if we can dig one up for you. First, I tried the number you gave on the ol' Sears parts direct and one with number 536.82564 came up, but 536.82546 was nowhere to be seen on the list.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmmm....I believe that our good friend bwdbrn1 has identified the issue, that you have some numbers transposed, however everything I have researched online indicates that, due to age, a manual for your 536.82564 does not seem available online.

I will continue to dig and a let you know if I come up with a manual for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a 536.82564...........that was my mistake, sorry.

Hmmm....I believe that our good friend bwdbrn1 has identified the issue, that you have some numbers transposed, however everything I have researched online indicates that, due to age, a manual for your 536.82564 does not seem available online.

I will continue to dig and a let you know if I come up with a manual for you.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
It would be nice to get a manual that is either for or very close to my snowblower. Does anyone know where to get such a thing? I have had no luk in finding one and have been searching for days only to come up with dead ends every time........thanks for any help

Is this a Canadian machine from Sears Canada?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Now that I've seen a picture, I have a pdf of the manual for a 536.90515 that might be close enough. drop me a line with your email address and I'll send it along.

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts