Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have Been Questions asked by the masses Down Through The Passages of Time. If I really Do any of My own R&R Work on THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION!! "SR" Was Built of Soul and Sin Long Before This Place Was Even a Shine in The Internets eye. And "JR" was Redone Long Before I Ever Showed up Here.. You see That I have been gone from this place here in cyberspace for awhile. To Revisit My Theater of Operations to UNDERTAKE Some much needed Surgery on "SR". And what I do in there is very private. Where all of my Trade Secrets will Forever stay. But For This 1 Time I took my Trusty Nikon in there to snap some pics 4 the masses at Hand. To once an for all LAY TO REST anybody who should ever Doubt what I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO In there with Them. :smiley-shocked033::smiley-shocked033: His old Impeller Bearing.

Attachments

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6TH Set of Pics. And in the End I washed him and Gave Him A BUFF AND SHINE!! Even after 45 years here on this Earth. HE IS STILL 1 RIGHTOUS DUDE!!!!!!!!!! And May HE NEVER REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am envious of your work space...so big it echoes when a wrench hits the floor ;)

Reactions: detdrbuzzard

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
nice work todd

Reactions: POWERSHIFT93

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice work. But that is the cleanest and emptiest shop I have ever seen.
I Keep it clean like a Embalming room. still working on getting a new work table in there though. any type of machine work I need done gets sent out. have not ordered that Air Compressor yet.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Todd...look into Harbor Freights Motorcycle lift...on sale for $299, 2 ft wide, 6 ft long, raises up to 3 ft. I'd be lost without mine.....

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Todd,. Brother John in St. Paul says there is
2' of snow on top of the cars. You have both brothers being repaired now?

·
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Todd,. Brotner John in St. Paul says there is
2' of snow.on top of the cars. You haveboth brothers being repaired now?
Yeah 4 awhile both were down. spent 2 Days straight Fixing "SR" Got him done just in time 4 the last blast of snow. Now the monkeys are saying come this weekend we might be getting over a new foot of the crap again. I AM BLOODY FREAKING SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts