Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure about others but i love the new format used by this forum. Possibly someone could contact Todd, the diehard Toro member that left because of the new format, and walk him through the nuances of the new format ? With about 5 minutes of handholding, i think he would like it also.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
sorry to say but todd got banned

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
I like the new format okay. even for an old bugger like me , it did not take too long to get used to.
now we just need some snow to get more action around here. isnt there some snow somewhere in the world?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have 2 supermoderators with conflicting opinions of what happened to Todd. Only one can be correct !

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
Well, since im the one who revoked his account, I know the reason why I did it. ;) also, look at his profile:

There was initially some confusion, because for a week or two it did say "banned" next to his name, but that was because that word was the only option the forum software gave for a closed account. The moderators asked an admin to change the wording to reflect the actual situation, and they did. But he was never actually banned, he chose to leave because he didnt like the new forum upgrade. So, he was given what he requested/demanded.

Scot

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which makes my comment valid. If someone were to ealk him through the new site, maybe he would like it if it's operation were explained. I don't know him well enough to do it, but possibly someone could volunteer. Or should he just fall by the wayside ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts