Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any decent pictures of the air filter (or filterless) housing and the fan shroud on a stock older HS1132?

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Does anyone have any decent pictures of the air filter (or filterless) housing and the fan shroud on a stock older HS1132?
I'll get one for you. the fan shroud also? or the coil cover? do you need the parts numbers? @tabora is your guy there. Here is the filterless housing on right.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Tire

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
The fan shroud is just enclosed and then wide open at the bottom, no?
You mean the recoil case assembly? It mounts on the fan cover and does have an open bottom (where the #2 is indicated in the diagram is "down").

19610-ZE3-010ZL Recoil Case is #2:
Organism Font Circle Diagram Auto part

28410-ZE3-H61ZB Fan Cover is #2:
Font Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Auto part Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
do the Japanese draw these diagrams?? I don't think the engineers draw these?

The reason I wonder is that some of them are confusing even though I know what all the parts are. But sometimes the parts are drawn in the wrong sequence if you wanna know which part goes on first.

just an example here.......#13 goes before #12 in assembly. it's more confusing in some of the more important diagrams like the engine head and more critical part assemblies.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
But sometimes the parts are drawn in the wrong sequence if you wanna know which part goes on first.
The numbers are not sequenced... Other than the major named components usually being numbered lower. Sometimes major assemblies that are sold together are numbered lower than their individual components and sometimes it's the opposite. These two diagrams are examples of this, with the recoil starter assembly being #1, while the fan cover assembly is #9.

My Japanese-drawn photo processing component diagrams are no different...

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
The numbers are not sequenced... Other than the major named components usually being numbered lower. Sometimes major assemblies that are sold together are numbered lower than their individual components and sometimes it's the opposite. These two diagrams are examples of this, with the recoil starter assembly being #1, while the fan cover assembly is #9.

My Japanese-drawn photo processing component diagrams are no different...
My model car instructions/diagrams are easier to understand...........12 years old is my mentality anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts