Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

MY WIFE'S RIDE-ON LAWN MOWER IS NOW FOR SALE

Here’s the story...................It’s still hard to believe the way it turned out.

My wife said she wanted a ride-on lawn mower.

She works all day and was always tired when she came home from work and I thought that a ride-on lawn mower
would help her get the yard work done quicker so she would have more time for the chores inside.

So, being the handy sort of guy that I am, I made her a ride-on lawn mower.

I thought she would squeal with delight or something and give me a big hug.

I even put a light on it so she could work at night after she finishes putting away the dinner dishes.

To this day I still can’t understand why some women are so hard to please!

(see photo below)

P.S. I can see out of my left eye pretty well now and should be able to leave the hospital sometime next week!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
That's a funny story. You could have saved a trip to the hospital if you at "least" gave her a self propelled model.:icon-hgtg:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a funny story. You could have saved a trip to the hospital if you at "least" gave her a self propelled model.:icon-hgtg:
lol.....guess i misinterpreted " self propelled " !!! :smiley-confused009:

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Maybe it was the wrong color for her.
Unknown.jpeg

Or maybe she would prefer a recumbent.
images.jpeg

Or, maybe a rotary instead of a reel.
Unknown-1.jpeg

Just better cover that right eye when you bring one of these babies out for her.
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
" P.S. I can see out of my left eye pretty well now and should be able to leave the hospital sometime next week! "
you can use that headlight to light up the dog house you currenty occupy, hope you are having warm fall weather

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
P.S. I can see out of my left eye pretty well now and should be able to leave the hospital sometime next week![/COLOR][/B]
Ha!

That reminds me of this:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts