Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for all the rest of you. this is for Patriots fans.

HONDA HS80 snowblower.

what do you think Robert Kraft will pay for this ?. Next time we need a game winning field goal in a snowstorm it may come in handy.

I'll ask Kraft for 5k .......even will deliver to Gillette.

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
well done, but I think it needs some logo or stripe on the handlebar escutcheon too.

tx

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well done, but I think it needs some logo or stripe on the handlebar escutcheon too.

tx
okay........send me one. the decals were the almost the most expensive thing on this machine. 10 bucks each. the machine was free. the POR15 silver paint was free. I did spend $22 for a 2 stage clear paint for gas tank but did 6 other pieces with it.......oh and the labor was free......maybe a couple beers invested.

so aint gonna spend another dime........$42 and change is enough.....so send me that decal.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like a nicely restored machine. I like the welded side plates. I almost mistaken it for a Yamaha snowblower.

I am starting to appreciated these old Honda snowblower. I wouldn't mind collecting a few and restoring them. I like to get a Yamaha, Toro, Ariens, and a Honda from the 1970s. Only problem is I don't have the space and I have a teenager learning to drive so another garage bay will be taken up soon.

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a nicely restored machine. I like the welded side plates. I almost mistaken it for a Yamaha snowblower.

I am starting to appreciated these old Honda snowblower. I wouldn't mind collecting a few and restoring them. I like to get a Yamaha, Toro, Ariens, and a Honda from the 1970s. Only problem is I don't have the space and I have a teenager learning to drive so another garage bay will be taken up soon.
I did not do that welding but it is good work. I got this old HS80 bucket from a young man who won a really nice Honda HS624 in a drawing we have once in awhile for a free Honda. Sometimes people donate machines to me when they move . That 624 was in perfect shape. So the winner gave me his old 80 which had issues and was basically a very good parts machine.

I was able to salvage the engine, bucket , augers. The chassis and drive worked but not very well so I used it for my own personal MAD MAX machine that was built just for the fun of it.

In one day already have 3 people wanting to buy the Patriots blower but that was not my intention to sell.Just wanted to drive my Patriot hating neighbors crazy.......

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
maybe a couple beers invested.

so aint gonna spend another dime........$42 and change is enough.....so send me that decal.
I say that's resources (eh beer) well spent on the old girl. The $42 dollars was just to piss off your neighbor. That part is questionable. Send the man the stickers.

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great game last night against Seattle. Cam almost pulled off a Brady. Wish he had faked the run and tossed a pass over everyones heads on the right side. Everyone was expecting a keeper.

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
so does the Patriots snowblower perform differently without Brady in NE ??

tx

Reactions: orangputeh

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so does the Patriots snowblower perform differently without Brady in NE ??

tx
It's not a slow starter for one thing. Belichick plugged it into his system and it performs just fine. As soon as I get the 5k check from Robert Kraft , hopefully I can deliver before playoffs.......its only a 3000 mile trip.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is pretty cool...and this is coming from someone who does not like the Patriots. The paint came out very nice. Wish I had the skills to do that!

It made me think (if I had the skills) of doing one of mine up in Packer colors...but then it would look like a Yardman snowblower (like below). Not sure if I want that. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you could have the parts powdercoated and it would be just a matter of disassembling and putting back together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts