Snowblower Forum banner

Order part from Japan

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  astro 
#1 ·
Anyone order parts directly from Japan? I was looking at this site https://en.impex-jp.com/ and it appears the parts are a lot cheaper than Canada. For instance, the v belt for a 1332 in Canada is 160 Cad but only 29 us from impex. Has anyone tried this?

#9 ·
@Coby,

Yeah, I used to work for DHL.

Ordering from within the states arrives in a couple days. Ordering from overseas gets here in a couple weeks usually. To me that is a " slow boat from China " LOL

;0

That is a common general phrase, I am surprised you are not familiar with it, it means takes a long time.

#11 · (Edited)
Dhl

Yeah, I used to work for DHL.

Ordering from within the states arrives in a couple days. Ordering from overseas gets here in a couple weeks usually. To me that is a " slow boat from China " LOL

;0 That is a common general phrase, I am surprised you are not familiar with it, it means takes a long time.
Never heard the saying. Talking about DHL they delivered a BitMain power supply to me this afternoon that I ordered Monday from China. Went through customs in Richmond BC yesterday and flew overnight to Moncton. I actually ordered it Sunday night but it was their Monday. DHL is one of the more efficient carrier and broker. Paid customs and taxes on line this morning when I saw the text. Postal carriers are slow, you can expect 40 days. I've seen items stuck at customs for 3 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.