Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it's a 10HP 27" cut. I'm going to be using the engine for another project, but everything else is available.

The auger is good, but the auger bucket is rusted badly at the bottom.....so bad that it was patched before on the sides with metal, and that is starting to give way. Hence, it's getting parted out.

The Carlisle X-track tires are in good shape as well as the rims. I'll get the size on them later. If anyone needs anything, let me know :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Noma 10hp

Hi SteeyTim, I have a Noma cs825 8hp 25". My impeller shaft broke. Don't know if they are the same but mine is no longer made. Hoping yours is a match. Mine is 14 1/2" long 12" from back impeller plate to front where worm gear is and 2.5" from the plate to back end where pulley mounts. I believe a 10" impeller, plate measures about 8.5 inches square and 10" corner to corner. Impeller shaft has keyways at each end. one for the pulley and one for worm gear on front end. If yours is the same, I would be interested. If we need to do pics let me know. Thank you, Richard57

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really wanted to pull the whole auger assembly on this machine, because it was actually good. Like so many of these, the belt pulley was fused on to the shaft, and after about a half hour of screwing with it in the cold, I said the heck with it and gave up. Most everything else off the machine was sold, and the carcass got scrapped.....sorry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I believe it's a 10HP 27" cut. I'm going to be using the engine for another project, but everything else is available.

The auger is good, but the auger bucket is rusted badly at the bottom.....so bad that it was patched before on the sides with metal, and that is starting to give way. Hence, it's getting parted out.

The Carlisle X-track tires are in good shape as well as the rims. I'll get the size on them later. If anyone needs anything, let me know :)
still got that 10hp noma.need something e mail me yes or no thanks Marty [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts