Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a good source for finding parts lists or exploded pictures with the parts listed for Briggs & Stratton branded snowblowers. I just purchased the
1696509 And would like to buy paddles/ auger as a backup. Amazon has a ton of
Briggs & Stratton Parts, but there is no
Description. So you need a way of looking up the he parts. The second one below has the upgraded auger, would be interested to see if it is interchangeable.

Thanks. Jim

Briggs & Stratton 1696509 Single Stage Snow Thrower with 750 Snow Series 163cc Engine and Electric Start, 22-Inch

Briggs & Stratton 1696506 Single Stage Snow Thrower with Snow Shredder Technology and Electric Start, 22-Inch. 900 snow series 205cc engine for 9-foot-pounds of torque

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the PartsTree for diagrams. But I'll admit, that I take the part number and generally purchase wherever I can find the cheapest source.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The info on the parts is non existent. Scoured the Internet to find some information on what model the B&S auger 1687817 belongs to. Briggs said they have no way of looking up the part. Need to have the snowblower model #. For the record, I'm trying to install the snowshredder auger into my 1696509 snowblower. The chassis of all their snowblowers seem the same. The rubber paddles, and retainer bearings interchange with mine. Looking for some additional data before i take a chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts