Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bob Cat snow blower manual

I have an old Bob Cat Snow Blower and would love to get a manual for it. The only data plate on it says "Wisconsin Marine Inc." and has
"I.D.No. T5-2-20-15585" Would you have a manual for that?

·
Registered
85 Posts
bob cat namual?

I have the owners manual; helps to identify year/make/model, as well as to show exploded schematics and part numbers. Very helpful piece of information!

I would be happy to help; send me a PM.

Mike
:wavetowel2:
Hi, I just found this and I'm not sure if I asked you to send me one or not. I not I would appreciate it. Just sent this info to a fellow member too. Thanks thestonecarver
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the owners manual; helps to identify year/make/model, as well as to show exploded schematics and part numbers. Very helpful piece of information!

I would be happy to help; send me a PM.

Mike
:wavetowel2:
We have a snow thrower that we are unsure of how old and how it is to be worked on, if you could send me a copy I would def. appreciate it. Send to [email protected] Thanks if you can do this for me. Jerry

·
Registered
4 Posts
I pulled my dad's (he is 97) snow thrower out of the garage. I can't get it started. Would love to have the manual. If you could send it to [email protected] that would be great.

Jim

Visiting Idaho from Tucson. Trying to cope with the white stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi....If still available, I'd love a copy of this manual. I'm starting a rehab of my father's 1961 820 ( 3.5HP)
rfierro (a t > comcast <d o t) net

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a BobcaT t7-2-24 snow blower and was wondering if any of you still have a service manual for it. I have been reading the posts and did not see a working link to a manual. My machine appears to be a 1973 with a chute crank, reverse kick out, and no plate/cover on the handle. It runs, but has not seen a lot of maintenance and I would like to restore it and be able to get it properly adjusted.. I would appreciate it if someone could steer me to a manual.
thanks
billk
Bloomington, mn

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like a copy of the manual too. I need to know oil capacity.

Also I replaced the belt and now the impeller runs all the time, need to figure out a way to loosen the belt so it doesn't run when the handle isn't engaged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I've just bought a Bob Cat T8-2-28 (6212) for $50 and i cant find the email to this gentleman "wavetowel2" ...? to try to find the opération manual. I don't even know what year it is. I've clean everything and it works fine. [email protected] Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts