Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe one of the mods can answer this. when i'm viewing a thread with multipul pic's like in my toro 826 thread, when i click on a pic to enlarge it why do i have to click the go back button to view the next pic? i'm on the GWOF forum and when there are mutipul pics there is a next button in the pic you are viewing to you don't have to go back. its there some way to chang my setting so i don't have to go back or is this just one of the differences between SBF and GWOF, same forum owners

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Attachments

maybe one of the mods can answer this. when i'm viewing a thread with multipul pic's like in my toro 826 thread, when i click on a pic to enlarge it why do i have to click the go back button to view the next pic?
You're not the only one, works the same for me here.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're not the only one, works the same for me here.
thats just the way it is then. tell you what you talk to the adm's here and i'll contact the adm's at GWOF and see if they can do something about it

·
Retired Moderator
4,160 Posts
Yes, I find the attached photos annoying. I much prefer people to use external hosts and directly link to them instead of getting tiny thumbnails. Even worse is when you type a reply and middle click a thumbnail to open in a new tab and it opens in the current window anyway and you loose what you have already typed.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I find the attached photos annoying. I much prefer people to use external hosts and directly link to them instead of getting tiny thumbnails. Even worse is when you type a reply and middle click a thumbnail to open in a new tab and it opens in the current window anyway and you loose what you have already typed.
seems i'm past my quota for pic's and will have to use an external host from now on or upgrade my membership, i guess that will let me post more picswithout using a host stie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts