Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I do not need to worry about snow, I just bought an Ariens 30 SHO. It will now not snow this year or the next in south east PA.

·
Registered
666 Posts
And be greatful if it doesn't. A SMALL price to pay for not having to clear your property............ :)

I do not need to worry about snow, I just bought an Ariens 30 SHO. It will now not snow this year or the next in south east PA.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
We got nothing here. About 1 to 2 inches at most on the ground. We haven't received hardly any snow this winter. Nothing in the forcast either. I love to go snowmobiling and this year sucks. Last year we ended up with 78 inches for the season

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I love snow but I'm not sure if I want to be in your shoes.

Any concerns about the blower tearing up shingles?
No, just tilt the little toro back on its wheels an Inch or so, and it does not touch the shingles.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yeah, they believe that many flat roofs in eastern MA are already carrying snow loads in excess of the design limit....

I've seen some roof top snow removal. I've seen a lot of people trying to chip away at the brutal ice dams and over-loaded gutters.

BK, that looks like the little plaza where O'Reilly's just opened ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, they believe that many flat roofs in eastern MA are already carrying snow loads in excess of the design limit....

I've seen some roof top snow removal. I've seen a lot of people trying to chip away at the brutal ice dams and over-loaded gutters.

BK, that looks like the little plaza where O'Reilly's just opened ?
That's the one, had the gas station in the parking lot

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Wow. That's a bunch of snow. I can't say I envy you all. I wonder how the senior citizens deal with this?

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Wow. That's a bunch of snow. I can't say I envy you all. I wonder how the senior citizens deal with this?
me either joe. we got 12 -14 inches a few weeks ago and the city and burbs are still having problem areas to deal with

1 - 20 of 73 Posts