Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone! I am very proud to announce that thank you to everyone in the snowblower forum I am not among the top 25 entries in the nation to win the new van from Chrysler. They are giving away a 2014 Dodge Ram ProMaster. Many of you already voted for me and this is why I am now in the second phase of voting!

Click here to vote for me!

Please take a moment to vote for me! Simply click on the link below and then click on "Vote for this business". There is NO REGISTRATION or LOGIN required! You can vote once per day per IP address. This means you can vote once on your cell phone and then on your computer!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fellow members...please take a moment and click on the link below to help my business win this van! Everyone has been so great and that is why I am in the top 25..thanks to everyone at snowblower forum! Keep up the voting!

http://bit.ly/1502boT

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
i just voted for you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the votes. Please try to vote daily! I just cannot believe I may actually have a chance at this!

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
got another vote.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much for the votes! It is definitely going to be a close race to make the top ten...but I think I'll make it. Please remember to vote each and every day and spread the word among your family and friends! Thank you again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts