Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I posted my new member introduction and it posted immediately.
I posted a new thread but got message it requires moderator approval. How long does approval take as it has been several hours?
Is this because I am new member with less than 10 posts or is it normal for new threads to be approved before they show up on the forum?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have to send me a case of Corona before you can post 1st thread.
I don't know about a case of Corona, how about a case of Molson Canadian?:wink2:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The approval is sometimes triggered by what you post. A link will sometimes be what does it. Anything that was hidden should be visible now.
-Philip
Thanks for responding, no links just a photo.
After my 10th post, I copied the original post and started a new thread, went through no problem.
Thanks

Reactions: Administrator

·
Retired Moderator
9,900 Posts
you have to send me a case of Corona before you can post 1st thread.
Let's be clear where that Corona, Molson, Mad Dog 20/20 needs to go. To a Moderator not a "Senior Member". I think orangputeh is having a senior moment if he's beating me out of the booze :icon-shocked:

You should be good from day 1 first post but as mentioned if the post is exceptionally long, has a link or photo it might trip the spam filter and be caught for one of us to clear it for posting to the forum.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
i am not trying to thread jack but it definitely seems like it has been bit glitch today. i was hoping it might get straightened out. i am not seeing any new posts in the "what did you do today" thread even tho orangputeh is the last one to post in it as of right now. last post i can see is from Kiss4aFrog. there was a couple other thread that i am getting similar glitchyness with.

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
Let's be clear where that Corona, Molson, Mad Dog 20/20 needs to go. To a Moderator not a "Senior Member". I think orangputeh is having a senior moment if he's beating me out of the booze :icon-shocked:

You should be good from day 1 first post but as mentioned if the post is exceptionally long, has a link or photo it might trip the spam filter and be caught for one of us to clear it for posting to the forum.

haha Mad Dog 20/20 brings back some HAZY memories from the 80's.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks your case of Old Vienna is in the mail

Reactions: Kiss4aFrog

·
Let it snow
682 Posts
i am not trying to thread jack but it definitely seems like it has been bit glitch today. i was hoping it might get straightened out. i am not seeing any new posts in the "what did you do today" thread even tho orangputeh is the last one to post in it as of right now. last post i can see is from Kiss4aFrog. there was a couple other thread that i am getting similar glitchyness with.
Is this still happening?
-Philip

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this still happening?
-Philip
Yes, it just happened to my twice today. After getting the message the first time, it was suggested to me to just go ahead and post it again. Same result.

After reading this thread, I'm pretty sure my post is getting flagged because I am linking to an imgur album where I posted the pictures of my sick snowblower.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts