Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Power Max Heavy Duty 1028 OHXE I tried the 928 HD new model but was not a big fan of the autosteer so I had to jump a model, has more power and heated grips. Should be here tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nice machine! I like the OHXE models and the chute control on those Toros is effortless.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but I know my luck it prob won't even Snow this year but I'm in Binghamton NY and we usually get a lot

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well, I have a 4 car paved drive and a 180 foot one to the garage on the other side of the house. The plows handy but this will clean up the plow mess and do the walks. Plus if I don't feel like doing it I can let my 11-year son have at it. I certainly not going to let him use my truck :) OH its here nice now I need some snow next month

·
Registered
68 Posts
well, I have a 4 car paved drive and a 180 foot one to the garage on the other side of the house. The plows handy but this will clean up the plow mess and do the walks. Plus if I don't feel like doing it I can let my 11-year son have at it. I certainly not going to let him use my truck :) OH its here nice now I need some snow next month
I would not doubt you get snow next month....we won't see it here on LI till at minimum new years.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats on the new Toro.
I was looking pretty hard at one of those this week (1028OXHE Commercial) that was a left over from last year with a good discount.
Very solid machine with lots of user friendly options.
I’ve had neighbours in a previous town that used these and always seemed very happy with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts