Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like a real nice machine for those close enough to Jackson, WI. $200 what a steal
toro snowblower

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if the reason the seller isn't sure of things is that he just "aquired" it hahaha. You never know on CL, got to be carefull.

You enjoying the 301/Simplicity ? Hope you are.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
looks like ps93 will be making a road trip

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes I wonder if the reason the seller isn't sure of things is that he just "aquired" it hahaha. You never know on CL, got to be carefull.

You enjoying the 301/Simplicity ? Hope you are.

Yes sir I am. blows snow nicely. Just waiting for warmer weather to paint it and find a newer style Simplicity chute (I don't like the old short square style.)
How's your PowerShift working out?

·
Super Moderator
9,888 Posts
I'm even tempted. Scares me a little the guy can't read the 1132 off the control panel though :eek:

Unless he thinks the engines been replaced and can't find the numbers on the engine :confused:

·
Super Moderator
9,888 Posts
For me and PS93 it's about a 10hr round trip and I can't speak for him but for me ... it's too far. For my pickup that's about $140 in gas :eek: That and spending a whole day driving.

It would be nice to have a copy cat "Brothers of Destruction" but I have the Old Ariens to overhaul. :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why don't you get it for yourself there CHET??????????????? 3,400
If I didn't just buy the simplicity 860 and new engine for it I certainly would have!!!

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
For me and PS93 it's about a 10hr round trip and I can't speak for him but for me ... it's too far. For my pickup that's about $140 in gas :eek: That and spending a whole day driving.

It would be nice to have a copy cat "Brothers of Destruction" but I have the Old Ariens to overhaul. :(
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am not driving that far. and I don't even have a truck.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts