Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter SUCKED ........ BIGTIME in SE Lower Michigan :mad: I am posting a few images of my "Race Car" in Michigan. The car is originally bought by myself back in August of 1989. I have slowly built this car over the last 20+ years to where it is today. I have a large amount of money invested in this car to run very low 10's in the 1/4 mile. I have a professionally built 2.0 Litre 4 banger with a over 600 wheel horse power dyno sheet. I am a professional mechanic by trade so I am no dummy here :) This forum is about "snow blowers" ....... that is why I put it in the "lounge" area :D

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
nice car talon and it looks sooo stock. my race car and sports car days ended in july of '98. my cars were mustangs, a 351w powered ''85 and a 429 powered '79 cobra

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
I have a large amount of money invested in this car to run very low 10's in the 1/4 mile. I have a professionally built 2.0 Litre 4 banger with a over 600 wheel horse power dyno sheet.
Sweet looking ride. 600 HP, what's that - nitros and supercharger? Remind me, never to let the wife see that or she'll want one! :eek:
You can't appreciate that unless you knew my wifes driving :D

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Sweet looking ride. 600 HP, what's that - nitros and supercharger? Remind me, never to let the wife see that or she'll want one! :eek:
oh yes i can! the only time i've ever been scared in my mustang my GF was driving :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
talon 1189, do you race at milan mi or norwak oh? my nephews and bother races neons with nitros and turbos. i live west of toledo oh

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
talon 1189, do you race at milan mi or norwak oh? my nephews and bother races neons with nitros and turbos. i live west of toledo oh
Thanks for your interest here........... This is a "SNOW BLOWER" forum.........Please provide your own questions in a Private "PM" to me in a PM :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No nitrous here........Just a ton of money to make a 2.0 litre 4 banger to run 10.20's or less here....:)........ I am sporting a AWD car so I just pass on the "burnout" area....:D..... ....NO SNOW this year...... I would just love to brag about "1" big snow fall this season in Michigan ...... ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No nitrous here........Just a ton of money to make a 2.0 litre 4 banger to run 10.20's or less here....:)........ I am sporting a AWD car so I just pass on the "burnout" area....:D..... ....NO SNOW this year...... I would just love to brag about "1" big snow fall this season in Michigan ...... ;)
I am sporting one BIG NASTY turbo...........I run 35-38 PSI for my motor. My head has been "O Ringed" to handle the higher "BOOST" levels.......I only posted this for fun only :D Hope you all get some snow very soon :D >>>>>>>>>> Talon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts