Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here ready for spring?
After the last few snowstorms here I'm about ready for a change. We just had an 1 1/2" of wet snow with a quarter inch of rain on top; what a mess! Just last night we had our lowest temperature of -.8. So I'm about ready for spring and warm weather once again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yea, give me a season ending monster snow fall OR get me spring time. i cant stand this in between weather where its just cold and dreary or just a dusting of snow, i probably used my 4'wide pusher more than the blower

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the forum will be slow then but I can handle that.
That's right, this forum will likely slow down significantly as soon as winters' over, but next winter will be here sooner than we think; besides, there's some climates that have a much longer winter than where I'm located, so it may continue buzzing aroud here for some time yet.:)

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
yea, give me a season ending monster snow fall OR get me spring time. i cant stand this in between weather where its just cold and dreary or just a dusting of snow, i probably used my 4'wide pusher more than the blower
Ditto on that, this weather we've had going on here as of late is just plain annoying.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well here in MA. we are getting more and my wife is just sick of it, thankfully with my job I can move around and thats the plan in about 2 years, enough with this Noreast stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts