842 Posts
new toro 928 ready
08 cc lt1050 with plow ready
66 cc 122 with snow blower ready
66 cc 102 with plow ready
rhino utv with 72 inch bercomac blower ready
shovels ready
dogs waiting to play in it.
wife not so much ready,nothing has fallen yet but it's already WAH WAH WAH i don't like snow

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
new toro 928 ready
08 cc lt1050 with plow ready
66 cc 122 with snow blower ready
66 cc 102 with plow ready
rhino utv with 72 inch bercomac blower ready
shovels ready
dogs waiting to play in it.
wife not so much ready,nothing has fallen yet but it's already WAH WAH WAH i don't like snow
Can't say that I blame her. I don't like it either the great white north has opened up it's doors and is blowing in here cold air. who knows 1 of these days I might just head to warmer grounds.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
The last leaves fall in my yard around Dec 1st, but the snow blowers have been ready since Halloween :)

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
I've got one of my 521's started, didn't try to start the other so I'm somewhat ready

·
Registered
842 Posts
Can't say that I blame her. I don't like it either the great white north has opened up it's doors and is blowing in here cold air. who knows 1 of these days I might just head to warmer grounds.
won't be long we purchased a 4 acre lot in nw sc south of greenville,still see snow but my daughter tells me it doesn't hang around very long,
going sleep tonight to the hum of ski area snow machines making a man made blizzard with the blow over turning the mountain pass road into black ice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts