Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Is it me or is the bucket not as wide as what follows it? .. could be just the angle it's shot at. Very cool though. Drone snowblower ;-)

·
Retired Moderator
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was odd they used a photo of it blowing snow with what appears to be the bucket up off the pavement :confused:

You're right thought, the wheels do look wider than the bucket but I guess not when you look straight at it from the front.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, bucket seems too high. And for that money it had better do dishes and serve coffee. 10 large is over the top.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
i don't think the wheels are too wide its just the fenders

·
Retired Moderator
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For ten grand you still need line of sight to operate. IMHO for that money you should bury cable like a dog fence and it should work like the robot mowers and be autonomous. That would be cool :cool:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Or put a video camera on it with a radio link so you can see what the thing's doing, like the R/C plane and helicopter people do.

Did I see somewhere that works via Bluetooth? Seems like that wouldn't have very much range. Of course maybe that's intentional, for safety reasons.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Make dang sure you have all the wet, frozen newspapers picked up. Tree branches. I'm wondering how it would do with EOD stuff?
Still, it's pretty cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts