Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys get the replacement paddles/scraper bar for your CCR's? I have a CCR 2450 and think I need to do it before snow hits, but there are a lot of options out there.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
i would go with oem, a bit pricey but better than aftermarket by a mile.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Link? I found a bunch but they all are different part numbers and I gotta figure out which are the ones I need.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Try Home Depot they might have a small card board display rack right with the power equip. Have same machine thats were i got mine.I think paddles were about $20.00 Scraper blade was cheaper.Stupid me i threw out reciept .All oem.An extra pair of hands is good when you put new paddles on just to hold machine steady

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Spendy, but consider these.
KAGE Poly Rotor Paddles
There was a member review here somewhere.
I remember reading about these on here too, a while back. They're supposed to be good stuff. Seems like it was about 2 years ago though since reading. Last winter I was laid up and I wasn't on here much.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would check both eBay and Amazon. You will typically find both OEM and aftermarket. You can compare and make a decision based on your budget. I agree that it is a good time to replace the scraper bar as well. You can find kits that bundle the paddles and scraper bar together. You might want to remove the old paddles now and see if you might also need some of the special mounting bolts. I typically also scrape some rust off the auger and housing and give it a coat of the "rust conversion" paint/liquid. Turns the rust black and provides some additional protection.

Next I polish with a fine carnauba wax... :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts