Snowblower Forum banner
601 - 610 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
i haven't listed any for sale yet this season but do see quite a few other people asking quite a bit for most machines. so far only the really cheap machines seem to be moving quick like the one i got for $40 a few weeks ago. i got a couple that need some work still but nearly got most that i am going to sell ready to go. it is mainly just the $40 blower i need to finish up fixing up.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Well, I thought it was time to pop up like that groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, and predict the winter reseller season in my area. Nothing has changed, it stinks. I haven't found a single prospect to refurbish and resell in a full year. The few blowers listed for sale in my area are grossly overpriced and seem to disappear quickly. Even rusty, el-cheapo models are priced way too high. At least I have the time to maintain our personal lawn and garden equipment!

It looks like orangputeh is staying very busy -- how about the other resellers in your area?
i have not seen anything either in NE Ohio. Maybe once people get them out of storage we will see some non running blowers we can snatch up.

i haven't had much time here either with 2 twenty month olds running around. i might still pickup a project or two.

Reactions: rod330

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Blowers are popping up pretty good here in CT, as people start buying new and getting rid of there old iron prior to winter.

Plenty projects out there, I started another JD 826 restore, as well as just picked up a running Snapper for 20.00, which I may keep as a project as well.

Thats it, I am without any more room .... no more til I finish some of these and move them on to new owners ... :)

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
More blowers are popping up here also but NO deals. People think they have gold in these old snowblowers since California is banning gas powered OPE in 2024.

People are so dumb. Most think Cali is banning all OLD OPE also. ........it's just NEW sales sheeple.

i could sell this for a grand right now.
Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Road surface

601 - 610 of 610 Posts