Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone! :)

I just thought you'all may be interested in taking a look at a small forum called Restorationmen forums. It was started just a few weeks ago by Snowman2011, a member here. So feel free to swing around and take a look. It's still small, but I'm sure it will grow quickly.

www.restorationmen.lefora.com/

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I didn’t last too long over there. The first thread I looked at had an advertisement at the bottom of every photo in the post. I really am tired of looking at ads everywhere, so I doubt I will be going back.

Guess it’s just me but this is my time, and I want to look at stuff I enjoy. Not someone else’s sales pitch. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I didn’t last too long over there. The first thread I looked at had an advertisement at the bottom of every photo in the post. I really am tired of looking at ads everywhere, so I doubt I will be going back.

Guess it’s just me but this is my time, and I want to look at stuff I enjoy. Not someone else’s sales pitch. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
If it makes you feel better, I do believe the ads go away once you sign up. I had to log out to be able to see the ads you mentioned and sure enough they were there but once I logged back in they went away. Plus once the site grows and we are able to make upgrades the ads will go away no matter what.

Well hope to see you,
Cody

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey everyone,

The Restorationmen Forum is still looking for members. We are still very small and looking to grow. We offer some of the same topics that you find here as well as many other communities, but also offer a lot more. Not only do we offer support for snow blowers, we also offer support in all small engine equipment as well as sections specificly for restoration. Restoration of small engine equipment has become an amazing past time for many people like model planes. Come check out the community and maybe Ill see you in the pages.

Cody
Snowmann2011

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Cody, hopefully you got my PM.
Once I get on there I have a few questions on an OLD Allis Chalmers snowblower. This thing looks ancient with solid rubber tires. It's next in line for a rebuild. Once we get this older Ariens completed I'll post some original pictures of the Allis Chalmers. I tried to source an Allis Chalmers website or fourm and they're next to non-existant

BTW, all of our rebuilds (restorations) have had a series of pictures. What we forgot to do is the before and after ....coming soon to your neighborhood :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts