Snowblower Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
btw, have they started making the handle bars on newer hondas for adults yet? my back would thank me for some higher grips.

The 2011+ (i think) models had bars that were a couple of inches higher than the older models.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll have to try browser. The drag and drop doesn't show on chrome or my phone.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
so far the 928 is doing well. it throws the snow better than my 1332 ariens. i'll update if the cheap fix breaks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just curious, what grease would a guy use when reassembling? Thinking of taking gearbox apart on my wheeled 828 and repacking it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
They usually use a Bentonite type grease. The Bentonite is very durable, long lasting and holds up to any water contamination far better than any other type of grease, including synthetic greases.
Tecumseh used to make Bentonite grease for gear boxes that was available at a good lawn and garden service center.

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts
Just curious, what grease would a guy use when reassembling? Thinking of taking gearbox apart on my wheeled 828 and repacking it.
I'd just install a grease zerk on gearbox to pumpin grease instead of taking it apart unless it needs something. donyboy73 has an excellent video on you tube called what every honda owner should do to their snowblower or sumting like that. i put grease zerks on all my Honda's.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts