Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Sad news indeed.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Long service and dedication to the company, may I express condolences to the family.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yes, Very long service to the Ariens company. Good to see The Ariens company doing well. I even seen an Ariens Lawn mower for sale at Mills Fleet Farm yesterday. I didn't even know they made Lawn mowers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thank you for your comments on Mike Ariens. He was an amazing man and accomplished so much in his lifetime. He definitely made an impact on many people and was 100% dedicated to his family and his company. He will be greatly missed.

I want to share this video of Dan Ariens interviewing his Dad, Mike Ariens. This is one video in a series of videos produced to capture the milestone events for Ariens over the years. These videos were shared at our 80th Anniversary celebration of Ariens Company in September of 2013.

This video is titled Our First 500 Sno Thros, and it captures how Mike approached business decisions.

We hope you enjoy this video, and thanks again for your kind thoughts.

Mary Lyn

·
Registered
351 Posts
I had watched that video just a few days ago and he came across as a very genteel, unassuming, non-judgmental kind of guy.

It seems he valued a building a legacy to provide for his family and community over becoming the richest guy in the neighborhood.

May he rest in peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts