Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am constantly getting the below listed error whenever I go to any pages on this site. The website address also changes to "gogopowerrangers.com" Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
This forum has some very bad pop-up advertisements. They faked adobe-flash player and asked me to downloads stuffs. I only see them when visiting this forum on Safari browser. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you asked.

Forum Administrators, I understand that this forum needs advertisements to run. But, if you aren't careful with what content to show, you can give hands to the bad people.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I always use Chrome for my browser. I just opened up Snowblower forum in Safari and my page looked identical to yours.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I use safari and don't have any problems. In the past, there was a popup which insisted to install Mac cleaner (false). I wrote two times to the forum administrators about this situation and now I never have any problems.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Even the Edge browser once in awhile gives a pop up while on this site. I have reported this on another thread.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Firefox on Android or Linux, and a good ad blocker. I have never had this kind of problem, and I never see the spamvertising either!

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Firefox on Android or Linux, and a good ad blocker. I have never had this kind of problem, and I never see the spamvertising either!
Paid membership seems to eliminate pretty much all the junk. I'm no longer a paying member of a couple forums and I see some spam but not a lot. I've never had any problems with my browser though.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Paid membership seems to eliminate pretty much all the junk. I'm no longer a paying member of a couple forums and I see some spam but not a lot. I've never had any problems with my browser though.

The blocker certainly helps though - if I deactivate it, the amount of spam and crap I get is amazing - even here . . . 18 items blocked on the page to do this alone!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Something changed fairly recently since they have been reconfiguring this site, as I never got these while on this site before.

I also do not get it from any other site through my Edge browser.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts