1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Have a great summer cranman. :icon-sadwave:

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Well friends.....the forum is slowing down, and my focus is on lawn tractors until the fall. I'll see you on mytractorforum.com or wheelhorseforum.com until then. Have a great summer guys!
Stick your head in the door from time to time and just give us a howdy!
Have a super summer.

Reactions: detdrbuzzard

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
So sad, sounds like snowblowerforum is going off the air and taking it's last how!

I haven't done my winter improvements yet, lining, impeller mod, chute extension, other, haven't drained the gas. I seem to be in lawnmower mode! I got my mower running yesterday enough to cut the grass but need to soak the carb, and spending time getting others running and for sale. I joined MyLawnMowerForum!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my blower all ready for the summer. All washed and greased up, changed the oil and made sure everything is where it's supposed to be. A few spots where the paint has flaked off so I will try and get some paint to cover them up. Now to drag my lawn tractor out.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
So sad, sounds like snowblowerforum is going off the air and taking it's last how!
!
It slows down significantly but there's always someone hanging around. It sure isn't going off the air. Somebody has to keep an eye on Todd after all!

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Yeah for some odd reason I am always here. besides then every body gets to see what is happening oot here on the green acres farm. the garden thing never did take off over there on MLF. so I just do it here.:tongue4::tongue4::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Just got to do an oil change and fuel system prep and engine fogging to prep the blowers for summer lay-up. The past 2 winters, we have not gotten much snow until February and then it seems to be over by the beginning of March. Not sure it that pattern will continue.

Have a great summer everyone !!! :smiley-greet025:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just got to do an oil change and fuel system prep and engine fogging to prep the blowers for summer lay-up. The past 2 winters, we have not gotten much snow until February and then it seems to be over by the beginning of March. Not sure it that pattern will continue.

Have a great summer everyone !!! :smiley-greet025:
I sure hope that pattern doesn't continue...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts