1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
YEAH LIKE U really need another one. have you got THAT DIFFY KIT IN YET???? for crying out loud. it is the 8th of NOVEMBER. I had mine in already buy APRIL. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH LIKE U really need another one. have you got THAT DIFFY KIT IN YET???? for crying out loud. it is the 8th of NOVEMBER. I had mine in already buy APRIL. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I do need another 521..... that's my story and I'm sticking to it :p
it had been raining most of the day and by the time I dropped the powershift off it was a half hour before the shop closes, i'll be back up there in a few days to install the kit with bob looking over my shoulder
I've been looking for a 521 with pneumatic tires so I will more than likely pick this one up . I loaned my 521r to a friend last winter and he's been hounding me to sell it to him and my sister just asked me about a snowblower for her new house

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why didn't you do it at home I could have talked you through it. you know it is really simple to do.
I would rather work indoors and so I took it to bob's shop where I will be doing the work not bob, he has enough work to do at his shop and if I need help I can call you or ask him :D

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like its been sold and relisted by the new owner for $250

1 - 7 of 7 Posts