Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 snowblowers for sale | other | City of Halifax | Kijiji

Iam selling 2 snowblowers they are 10.5 hp 29inch cut John deer and a 10.5 hp MTD craftsman they both run first pull they need nothing fully serviced ready to blow snow give me a call would like to sell selling both for 800 toghter or will take 350 per blower I can dlever for a fee give me a call at 902-*** ****

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I think he just got lost in his own punctuation-less text. Hard to do math when your periods and commas are missing.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Must be counting on the lack of math skills of potential buyers, or he's factoring in more work involved in handling them both if he delivers them to you.

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
Must be counting on the lack of math skills of potential buyers, or he's factoring in more work involved in handling them both if he delivers them to you.
or the original assumption, (which I missed,) ;) that it's the seller with a lack of math skills..

that one seems most likely..its probably nothing deliberately planned, its probably just not well thought-out..

scot

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Sadly, just another example of how the American education system is lagging behind in the fields of mathematics and the sciences.:icon-sick:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I need some change, anybody got 2 dimes for a nickel?

·
Registered
215 Posts
BOY!!! YOU guys are tough!!!
Ever think he may just have made a simple mistake an oversight??:smiley-confused013:
I think his day job he is either a politician or an accountant. :roll3yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts