Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this 1028 for a Song. Had to Replace Bent Impeller Shaft and Bearing. Needs some Cosmetics, but Runs Good. Those Singing Lessons are Paying Off!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
good score Jack, solid machine too.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
What song was it?

Looks like a real money maker.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
No calls for a month....I'm moving the herd this week to the summer pasture. I'll let the ads run out. FWIW...I've been having much better responses from Facebook..almost nothing from CL. I've got good inventory for next year at least!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't Even Have to Sing for this Freebie! Owner Bought a New One. This Had a Broken Primer Bulb. Not My Choice of Machines, But the Price was Right! (Cran, I didn't have Much Luck Using FB,... or CL for that Matter...)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, Can't Share the Song....If I do, Everyone Will Be Singing it.

·
Premium Member
4,794 Posts
No calls for a month....I'm moving the herd this week to the summer pasture. I'll let the ads run out. FWIW...I've been having much better responses from Facebook..almost nothing from CL. I've got good inventory for next year at least!
after the winter we had last year some re-sellers were doing well starting as soon as august and september as people were axious for another big winter that never materialized. i am thinking the market will be flat until late fall or early next winter.

·
Premium Member
4,794 Posts
Didn't Even Have to Sing for this Freebie! Owner Bought a New One. This Had a Broken Primer Bulb. Not My Choice of Machines, But the Price was Right! (Cran, I didn't have Much Luck Using FB,... or CL for that Matter...)
how the heck do you find these deals? do you advertise for them or is it just word of mouth if you have been doing this for a long time?

i understand if you don't want to divulge trade secrets. you can PM ( I'm 3000 miles away and not a threat:smile2:)

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
how the heck do you find these deals? do you advertise for them or is it just word of mouth if you have been doing this for a long time?
There is no secret to it.
The tread title tells you......you need to take some singing lessons (and become a good singer)..... :grin::devil:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

i understand if you don't want to divulge trade secrets. you can PM ( I'm 3000 miles away and not a threat:smile2:)
I have a High Traffic Location. Lots of Things Gravitate Here due to: Bitching Wife Wants it Gone, Scrap Guys Know They Get More From Me, Others Don't want to Bother selling, People Buy New instead of Repair,....You Get the Idea.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts