1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEAHHHHHHHHH I am not drilling through the frame just to hang that thing on there. NO WAY.
LOL!! I don't know that I would get one, but it looks like it would be fun to use. I like the idea of using the machine you already have for doing the plow work when the blower is having a difficult time in the slush. I am thinking my old track drive would have worked well with this setup.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
the plow cost more than I paid for either two stage toro I have but like PS93 I'm not drilling holes in my machine. I'm going to get the 521 up to the shop so I can have some heat and put the impeller kit on it

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd make an attachment with some flat stock and hang it out in front of the machine rather then drill holes in the machine frame

·
Registered
56 Posts
For that price it is much much cheaper to put a Clarence Impeller kit and tackle the slush with ease. Maybe the next snow blower attachment will be a front attached mower with a small radiator for the engine?:rolleyes:
Agreed, I have an impeller kit on my main snowblower and it handles the slush with ease. I have had no issues with it clogging ever since I installed it. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
1. It looks like the operator is pushing the machine pretty hard in the video.
2. As some have already said, why not just blow the stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts