Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a nice little Honda HS 35 and it needed new paddles - so I found what looked like a great buy from Small Engine Warehouse. The kit price for 8 pieces was $25 which I couldn't say no to. I can't even mess around cutting my own for that. SO, I got it in the mail (mailbox!) yesterday...... it was only one paddle>>? The invoice I got with it clearly says 8 piece - and it does not show any partial shipments or anything. I shot them an email this morning so lets see what they come back with. More to come....... just wondering if any of you guys have dealt with them? Little disappointed since I wanted to button it up today.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
HS35-Paddle-Set-A
If this is what you ordered it would seem to be a complete set ...
Wait and see..

·
Registered
725 Posts
I got an engine years ago and all went well. I've never heard a bad thing about them. Sounds like a simple error. I predict a happy ending.

Pete

·
Registered
102 Posts
never had a prob with them. was always a good experience.

·
Registered
668 Posts
They are who I purchased my Briggs And Stratton from when I repowered in 2011. I could not give them enough praise. They were so helpful.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I gave it a few more days and nothing showed up. Called them this morning and they checked into it and I think they realized they had priced it way to cheap! lol Dang the luck - I still need the rest of the paddles, but they let me keep the one they sent. I thought it was to good of a deal to be true!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Clicked on the link and item is no longer available.

They must have messed up on the pricing.

Too bad they didn't make good on it.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah - was pretty stoked about a $60 lot of parts for $25! I am trying through an Amazon Vendor this time at $40...... we'll see

I'm just glad this was for myself and not for some customer I had waiting!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts