Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance the wheels from the Ariens 24 counterpart will fit the Sno-Tek 24?? Sno-Tek tire height is 13, width is 4...Ariens is 15, width is 5....

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Have someone measure the shaft diameter of the Compact 24 and see if they are compatible. What is the diameter of your Sno-Tec shaft?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Any chance the wheels from the Ariens 24 counterpart will fit the Sno-Tek 24?? Sno-Tek tire height is 13, width is 4...Ariens is 15, width is 5....
:white^_^arial^_^0^_

The 15 inch wheels off of the Ariens Compact 24 should be interchangeable with this unit as well as the ones used on the Sno Tek 28 as they both are used on pin lock design auger shafts that are likely the same diameter.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the tips & reply! Just wanted to follow-up....so tonight I tried putting one of my neighbors larger wheels on mine...he has a Ariens 24" ...size 15...Snow-Tek has 13...FITS like a glove!! :) Looks great & alot more beef in traction. Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thank you for the tips & reply! Just wanted to follow-up....so tonight I tried putting one of my neighbors larger wheels on mine...he has a Ariens 24" ...size 15...Snow-Tek has 13...FITS like a glove!! :) Looks great & alot more beef in traction. Thanks again for your help!
Good to hear, glad it worked out well. We love pics if you have any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts