Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually sold the Toro 421 and took a trade, Same person also has the 521 I had and he traded his sisters old machine, A Snow Champ. old MTD from 1990 as my search tells me, Also says a Kmart model LOL But wow is this thing built like a tank. Is it any good I wonder but sort of runs and the wire off the coil isn't working so have to pull the plug wire to kill it, and it does randomly die so I am pretty sure a broken wire is shorting out shutting it off but all easy fixes. Rest is in pretty decent shape but I WILL need to find some tires, Has turf tires off a lawn mower on it now LOL But I have a few parts machines I will have to check to see how the tires are.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in decent shape, Usually don't take older ones unless in really good shape but this is the guy that traded me the 521 for the Ariens 926DLE, So yea he gets a little preference LOL and a good price on the Toro 421, I took the trade and $100 so this will be a quick fix and sell hopefully before any storms hit. The Toro he just got. He also had me take off the chains as it's for a flat drive and sidewalk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts