Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
We got about 2" yesterday..... I manged to fire up my little 2 stroke and run it with one arm since I broke my collarbone last week. :>( I am done running the big girls for the year. I was looking forward to trying out the 1971 Ariens I bought a few weeks back.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear about yer injury !! lets hope you dont get dumped on any more this winter.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
NW, did you get a big dump of snow recently? The storm that sort of missed us?

We've had so little this season and winter is winding down :(

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that last storm missed my location too......nothing more than a few flurries. looks like the storm heading up through the great lakes region has us on the warm side of the system.....rain and double digit temps. ( *c).

·
Registered
248 Posts
have around 2" snow on the ground, snowing lightly and getting warmer. supposed to start raining and wash it all away. mother nature at her best.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
that last storm missed my location too......nothing more than a few flurries. looks like the storm heading up through the great lakes region has us on the warm side of the system.....rain and double digit temps. ( *c).
I don't like the looks of those blue and yellow blobs over Toronto and east.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep...some of you guys are possibly gunna get whacked big time. blowers will be working hard .....not a bad deal tho if you enjoy moving snow !

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
yep...some of you guys are possibly gunna get whacked big time. blowers will be working hard .....not a bad deal tho if you enjoy moving snow !
My bathroom is being renovated, and the contractor has about 3 tons of stuff stored in the garage. Guess where my blower is, behind 3 tons of stuff:huh:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
They are calling over a foot here in eastern Ontario and with 30 mph winds to whip it around.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
we got about 2cm yesterday then it warmed up to 37º

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here in Western NY we got about 10 inches overnight and still coming down at a very steady rate. Will be going out in about an hour to give my relatively new Husqvarna ST227 a good workout!

Padraig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts