Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
They tell us to expect a "normal" winter...whatever that means. Nearly 70F today, nice day :)

"Meteorological winter begins on December 1. It includes the months of December, January, and February."

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Right at freezing this morning now warmed up and rain.

Has any one had snow yet????

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Right at freezing this morning now warmed up and rain.

Has any one had snow yet????
had a very brief period of " slush" one day last week, but now its back to Canadian double digit temps, think it hit 12 here today..

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Not many snow stories yet, sadly... :sad: :blowerhug:
Can't wait to try out the new HS720 I picked up to do my sidewalk. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
71 degrees here today. I'll have to wait longer to try my new machine.

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
Been so bad here, staring at the snow blower the other day I decided to take out the convertible instead. Didn't put the top down but put a few miles on it instead. :icon_whistling:

·
Registered
149 Posts
18C yesterday, and 15C today...but they're still calling for allot of snow this year

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
On October 26 we had 2 - 1/2 hours of white-out snow, 32° F, then temps rise and rain came back...no more snow. Thought I might have to pull out one of the blowers and decided the 828 would get the first run...didn't happen. Still felt colder than 32 though :icon-cold:

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Lower Michigan 60 degrees today, using leaf-vac to clean up yard.....No Snow Yet!.....I am patiently waiting.

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
There were some flurries here in SE Connecticut a week ago. Now the temperatures are setting record highs!

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
I've got no snow stories but on the bright side I'm still out riding the Goldwing or the mighty ST 1300, mid 50's here today

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Was looking out at the yard and gee might have to pull the mower out one more time never mind the snow blower

1 - 20 of 105 Posts