Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I thought I saw a news report that Browning Montana got 40 inches this past weekend.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,795 Posts
yes! couldnt resist to fire up the machine:wink2: but it was 4 inches actually.
I've got 2 neighbors like that. every snow however how small come out with their blowers. I have a wide shovel and do my drive in about 5-10 minutes tops. If I can't push the snow with a shovel , out comes the blower.

this winter trying a couple single stages for perhaps 6 inches or less.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've got 2 neighbors like that. every snow however how small come out with their blowers. I have a wide shovel and do my drive in about 5-10 minutes tops. If I can't push the snow with a shovel , out comes the blower.

this winter trying a couple single stages for perhaps 6 inches or less.
I have throw it out of the terrasse, and it is 100 square meters, So Im not going to exhaust myself with the showel :smile2:

·
Registered
181 Posts
:facepalm_zpsdj194qh I hate snow. I hate early snow, I hate late snow. I just hate the stuff. Yes, even if it was only 1/2 inch deep... I could kill it with the blower. Shave plate is set to 3/16 - I will slay the white abomination!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
:facepalm_zpsdj194qh I hate snow. I hate early snow, I hate late snow. I just hate the stuff. !

Gosh, never would have guessed that from your user name. :facepalm_zpsdj194qh

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's slowly coming here, getting colder everyday.

I'm pretty sure I have one last mowing session to do at the end of October, but by that time the blower will be ready. The grass still grows, but much slower.

Hopefully, this year will start right. Last year, despite testing the machine 2 weeks prior, the 1 year old auger belt snapped within the first 1' of travel clearing the first snowfall. I had a spare so I was back at it within an hour. The replacement went through the rest of winter, so maybe the old belt had a defect somewhere...

·
Registered
665 Posts
I hate snow... I hate snow... I hate snow... :icon-cheers:

:facepalm_zpsdj194qh I hate snow. I hate early snow, I hate late snow. I just hate the stuff. Yes, even if it was only 1/2 inch deep... I could kill it with the blower. Shave plate is set to 3/16 - I will slay the white abomination!

1 - 20 of 315 Posts