Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this for a Local Guy Today. Easy Swap Except the Drive Pulley Wouldn't come off in one piece....Substituted it w/a Comparable one.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Did he kill the original or just wanted a little more power?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did he kill the original or just wanted a little more power?
Actually He said it Died, and Asked Me to install a New Engine. I'm not yet sure of the condition of the Original.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Actually He said it Died, and Asked Me to install a New Engine. I'm not yet sure of the condition of the Original.
i thought those had the briggs 950 snow series. those are supposed to be good right?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This had the LCT Engine. Upon Further Investigation, it Turns out the Flywheel magnet Broke, and got jammed in the coil.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
That should be a pretty easy fix on that engine but what would you do with it LOL

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yesterday I found a Cheap flywheel on Mowpart.com for $20 and ordered it. Today they cancelled the order without explaining why. I think the Website Price was a misprint? I'll probably wind up keeping the recoil, carb, and Scrapping the rest.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
You never know when you'll need parts, I would check ebay first before scrapping but in reality the entire engine replace is $100 preditor so the spare parts are good to have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts