Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has ever been discussed but i bet a lot of members would be interested in knowing which machine blows snow the furthest.

Not sure how far mine throws but last winter the neighbor came over and complained that i was covering his driveway. would have to measure that distance.

so have any of you ever measured how far your machine throw snow? post distance and hp and model of machine. also would be interested if any modifications were made to achieve these results.

bet actual videos would be cool also.

winner gets nothing but bragging rights and admiration.:grin:

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
I guess I’ll have to finish my HSS1328ATD and see how it does if we get any more snow, as what we got before is all gone... But I was amazed to say the least when I tested my other HSS1332ATD. I’d like to see Geno’s machine as well as Shaw351 Frankenblower on the contest

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Shaw351 has the franken blower as he calls it that beats the Yanmar vid, Found it on youtube.

·
Registered
939 Posts
it would definitelty be interesting to see some "stock" machine testing conducted by a member here

same day, same snow, same eod

single stagers:

Honda hs (vs) toro power clear (vs) toro snowmaster (vs) troy bilt squall

2 stagers:

Honda hss 928 (vs) ariens Plat 24" (vs) Toro Power Max HD 826 (vs) Cub 3x

to set the record straight

·
Registered
579 Posts
It would have to be on the same day in the same snow to be meangingful. :D Then we'd have to have classes, stock, modified, re-powered, CC Classes, power adders.....etc... Next thing ya know we're the NHRA.. :D
2018 SNOW BLOWER OLYMPICS! :grin:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Hey guys ... Thanks for the mention.
All three of my modified machines throw pretty far. Somebody that saw my Frankenblower video asked how much snow we got, I told them it depended upon who you spoke with...

I got about 12" in my yard.....
My neighbor got 20" !!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts