Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say, the flavor of the day was Mint Chocolate Chip and the local custard place is less than a mile from my house. I didn't want to drive up the driveway and pack the snow down so I went to work in the most Wisconsin way I could - one handed eating my ice cream cone.

Gotta love that the Ariens Deluxe 28 SHO is easy enough to run one handed. :grin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you doing an inch of snow with a blower????????

my kind of guy.
YUP!

I bought it last year, probably don't even have 3 hours on it yet. It'd take me double the time to shovel the driveway - even for an inch, so why not use the blower??

Sometimes I'll even turn the impeller off and let some snow build up in the bucket so I can shoot it out like it's a solid 5" snow!

No seriously though, we got something like 4-5" over a 3 day span. I had hit the driveway in the morning, and that inch is what collected during the day. I had even parked at the end of the driveway so I didnt pack down tire tracks for the length of the driveway till I got it cleared. Salted what the blower didn't pick up. Driveway is 100% clean today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts