Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
The manuals for these machines are not of much use. They don't have much info. Look online for some parts diagrams. Good luck with the restore.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Unless you're looking for an original copy, you can find a pdf. here. I put the model number you gave, and made up a serial number. Several different ones came up.

PDF Manual Web Archive

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Model # & S/N #

Thank you for the reply's. The model #: 319-600A and S/N #: G178B

I am working on getting pictures posted. Should I insert pictures or self host?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same one. i need to rebuild the carb (5 horse tecumseh) do you have any details on the engine specs. the machine was given to me with zero paperwork.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Thank you for the reply's. The model #: 319-600A and S/N #: G178B

I am working on getting pictures posted. Should I insert pictures or self host?
You have to "self host", cant directly upload photos to this forum..
(any on-line photo host will do, photobucket, etc..or your own ISP storage space..) looking forward to seeing the pics! sounds like a cool project!

Scot

·
Retired Moderator
4,160 Posts
You have to "self host", cant directly upload photos to this forum..
(any on-line photo host will do, photobucket, etc..or your own ISP storage space..) looking forward to seeing the pics! sounds like a cool project!

Scot
February of 2011 was almost 2 years ago. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fuel issue?

After getting the old girl Reconditioned, I cleared the drive with 5 inches of snow. This was the first run. The engine ran fine for about 30 minutes and then stop running. The engine stopped running 4 times in a 3 hour run. Fuel feed issue I think. Maybe worn needle and seat.

Google Drive HS50-67175B Engine Link

·
Retired Moderator
4,160 Posts
Could be the needle was getting stuck closed, the fuel lines are swelling shut, the fuel cap vent it plugged, some junk is rattling around in the tank or carb and blocking things. Could be lots of issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here and found you guys with the same snowblower... I am needing a new scrape blade for the bottom any ideas where I can locate parts? ITs to old to get anything by model number or part number online from MTD

319-600A part number 370-5000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you mean the shave plate (Ref # 69 Part # 05622? I have a complete parts list for the 319-600A machine and all part numbers start with a 7, like 700-0000 or a 5 digit part number. Where did you get the 370-5000 part number from?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts