Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, from Norway bought a Toro 826. I wanted to find out a little more about it so I Googled there I found this forum.
Vh:Espen

Premium Member
Welcome/Velkommen . . . 馃榾

Registered
Hi, from Norway bought a Toro 826. I wanted to find out a little more about it so I Googled there I found this forum.
Welcome aboard, you'll find this site very informative and the people very friendly.

Registered
Welcome to the Snowblower Forum!
The Leading Internet site for all things Snowblower!
As you've already found out, there's a lot of information on Toro's here.
If you haven't yet, put 'Toro 826' in the 'search community' box above and you'll be reading for days about your new machine!
But pay attention if you look at any links under the 'recommended reading' section. These are often years-old posts about a topic. Under most circumstances, replying to those will not get you any answers.
Have Fun!

Registered
I just discovered something by accident. If your primer bulb is shot on your single stage, tilt the blower all the way forward and let it sit for a minute or two. Put it back to normal position and try to start it. Started right up.

Registered
Velkommen from a fellow Norwegian. This is a great forum. I haven't been a member for very long, but I have learned a lot already. There is some amazing knowledge here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts