Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have visited this forum from time to time for tips and advices of you all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I purchased my first corded Toro snowblower 10 years ago. Through the years I have bought, tried and sold 7+ machines. My latest and likely my permanent blower is an Ariens Hydro Pro 36”. I am doing some customerizations to it before the next winter season. I do still have 3 Honda snowblowers I am looking to sell now that i have settled on the Ariens.

Look forward to learning and contributing where I can.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,766 Posts
Hello Macplee, welcome to SBF!! that's one big snowblower you got there! when you decide to sell your Hondas post them in the " for sale sub forum so the members here have a chance to get one

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just listed all three Honda as a package deal. Basically buy two get one free kind of deal. I love the Honda machines, just needed a much larger and beefier Ariens for the job. Hope the Honda(s) will be the right fit for someone. I know so much depends on location of buyer and seller.

Hello Macplee, welcome to SBF!! that's one big snowblower you got there! when you decide to sell your Hondas post them in the " for sale sub forum so the members here have a chance to get one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.