Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately we're getting quite a few spammers trying to grease their way in, mainly through building replies fairly (or clearly) irrelevant to the topic/thread at hand.

Just a heads up... trying to catch 'em all but please holler if you notice more. And as always, never respond to a PM asking for your e-mail or other personal information.

As you were, and thanks.

Regards,

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
More like worming their way in.
Spammers!! GRRRRR! I hate them.
Today they are all over the place. This last weeks remains of a hurricane Ida, my town got hit hard. 9 to 10 inch in 8/9 hrs. Most in the state.
The worms are out there preying on mainly the elderly. And some are falling for their boloney.
I am waiting for the fools who act like they are from public service and if you don't pay them cash right away they are going to turn off your electric and gas. They actually show up at your front door.
I have a metal baseball bat waiting for them by my front door, I won't bash them in the head but for sure aim for their knee caps!
Look at the ones from Russia who are shutting down major oil companies pipe lines demanding ransom. And other companies, big food distributers and others.
And they pay them!
Spammers like that should be dealt out the death penalty! Yeah, public hanging! The ones you are seeing are just like a flea, little pests, catch them and cut their fingers off. :)
All the technology we have today and we can't put any kind of guards in to catch these pukes?
GRRRRR! :cool: GET THEM!

Reactions: Darby

·
Registered
536 Posts
Today, I've received an email offering to help me get my student loan forgiven. Yesterday, I got a call offering to get me disability benefits. I constantly get my email bombarded with CBD offers. Solar panels companies want to pay me for putting panels on my roof, and I can use all the electricity I want. Did anybody ever seen Solar Girls? Their sales/spokesperson are quite something to...

Anywho, I'm overwhelmed with all this coming at once. Everybody is so generous and wants to throw money at me and forget all my debts and loans. I mean tycoons turned philanthropist do this all time so that we forget they were criminals before we put their name on landmarks. But this happening now, even average Joe like me are smothered with generosity.

Oh, and everybody wants to buy my iPhone 12. In return, I can buy the new iPhone 13 for just $50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts